Our work in Canonbury started in 2005. One Canonbury is a forum made up of local service providers and residents. It aims to improve the quality of life of Canonbury residents by:
- Providing an open forum that creates a strong network responsive to local need
- Identifying ways of working together to address issues of importance to people who live in Canonbury.
Supported by Cripplegate Foundation, One Canonbury now has more than 50 members. It identifies and develops new local services and provides an opportunity for local groups and residents to work together, many for the first time.
- Brought local and statutory sector providers of services together to provide more coordinated services.
- Brought an under-used community hall back into use
- Brought new services to the area such as Help On Your Doorstep and the Essex Road Advice Project.
For further information about our work in Canonbury contact Helen Kersley.
> Contact us