How to apply
The deadlines for applications in 2017/18 are:
- Round 1: 12 noon on Monday 8th May 2017
- Round 2: 12 noon on Monday 25th September 2017
- Round 3: 12 noon on Monday 15th January 2018
Cripplegate Foundation can offer help and support with your application, as can Voluntary Action Islington.
When you have submitted your application Cripplegate Foundation will contact you to arrange a meeting. At the meeting we will discuss your project and offer you information and advice.
Applying online is easy
All you need to create an account is an email address. You will be able to save and come back to your application at any time. You can print your application before submitting it. After submission, you will receive an email notification that includes a copy of your completed application.
Once you have created an account you will be able to view your online application history. If you are a current grant holder, you will also be able to see when your monitoring reports are due.
To make an online application you must:
- create an account or log in (if creating an account click on the ‘Apply online here’ link below and then the ‘New applicant’ link)
- complete an eligibility quiz
- enter your details, followed by the application details
- write a summary of your proposal; and
- attach your accounts, constitution and copy of a recent bank statement.
If you have any questions Contact us.
Please telephone us to discuss your application. We will advise you whether your group meets the criteria.